Thursday, March 19, 2015

New floor of Fallen Angel


Stardoll surprised us with new release on Thursday, which is quite unusual. It's a whole new floor of Fallen Angel. The collection includes two starcoin items (blazer and bat necklace), while the rest of the prices range from 6 to 29 stardollars. One item is superstar only.


Overall, I think I like this collection. My personal favorite is the bag with skull. I'm also very glad they released an amazing blazer for starcoins, we don't have that many. I'm not that much into lace clothes, but I love all the black, spikes and skulls. 

What about you? What are your favorite items? 

REAL VERSIONS:
Zuhair Murad gown and Givenchy top

Jeffrey Campbell shoes and Dior belt - credit to USD

Lip Service leggings
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig